Sunday, March 2, 2008

Red White and Blue Irish Chain QOV...done






Well, this top is done. I'm going to see if the longarmer who quilted the last Irish Chain QOV I did is willing to quilt this one as well. I've sent an email and am waiting now for a reply. If she can't then I'll have to figure out what to do with it. I've a couple of motifs that might work for quilting in the squares (they're 6") but I'm just not sure. I'll have to think on it. I don't have backing yet, I may just piece together the left over fabric from this top and add in some more I had in my stash.

Oh--this was not a stash quilt either--I don't tend toward red, white and blue (so bought 6 yards of fabric for this) but it was a specific request, so it was worth it to me.


bluesignaturesmall

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

beautiful choice of patterns and colors - very graphic and strong. I really like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...